Do you often receive complaints from employees about your company car park? Is it most of the time half full? Is the access restricted to some employees? Who is in charge of its management?
You have to ask you many questions to know if your company car park is optimised or not. And the goal is important: time saving for the administrator, savings for the company and well-being of employees!
Here are some ideas to start to optimise your car park:
- Secure the access to the car park, with a dedicated system (Camera with plate recognition, mobile app…)
- Create adapted spaces to every means of transport (bicycle, motorcycle, electric car, hybrid car, small or large vehicle…)
- Allow the access to all your employees: you will increase its occupancy, and most of all, the satisfaction of your teams!
- Take a dedicated tool to manage the spaces booking, to have relevant statistics on the occupancy of the car park: you could take the right strategic decisions about the number of spaces inside.
- Listen to your employees and their complaints.
Many companies already crossed the smart and digital management of their car park, so why not you?
MyCarSpot helps you in the management and the optimisation of your car park thanks to a dedicated digital solution, which takes care of everything in your place : Ask for a demo!